CORONA: Our Scrupulous Hygiene Practices at SummerHills Retreat Will Continue and Always Will
Updated: Mar 24
Here at SummerHills Retreat, we understand your concerns about hygiene during the Corona Virus and we take our scrupulous hygiene practices very seriously.
We are going through an unprecedented time in our living history and every day we are being bombarded with new data. We want to reassure our guests that we are taking Corona Virus very seriously and we also wanted to take the time to explain what we are doing to mitigate and minimise risks:-
1) CLEANING - We have, and always will, follow a scrupulous cleaning regime in our accommodation. We have used the highest-grade lemon myrtle cleaning product for over 15 years and we will continue to use it as it is the most highly effective anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic cleaning agent available - it is also natural and food grade safe. We clean all surfaces, handles and floors in all kitchens and bathrooms with this product. Our spa baths are also cleaned using a high strength sanitising product before every new guest arrival.
2) LINEN - We use the highest quality linen available and all of our sheets, pillow cases, towels and face washers are supplied by a large commercial laundry who utilise stringent cleaning methods - we have always done this and we will continue to do this. For the safety of all our guests, all our linen and toweling has always been changed for every new guest and always will be. We have never cut corners and we never will - this is evident in our consistently exceptional reviews over the last 20 years.
3) HANDWASH - We have always had hand wash and body wash available in all our guest bathrooms and these are also the highest grade lemon myrtle which are again anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic. We have never used and will never use any inferior products - sanitisation has always been, and will always be, our top priority in our accommodation.
4) DISTANCING - All our staff are keeping the prescribed 1.5 to 2 metre distance
5) STAFF - any sick staff are advised to stay home
6) SELF CHECKIN - Checking yourself in so that you don't have to be greeted by any staff member is also an option available if you would prefer this - please ask
7) SHOPPING - We have a new service available where we can pick up your shopping if you prefer not to venture into the shopping area - if you need this service please ask
8) RESTAURANT PICKUP - Most restaurants and cafes around the Byron Shire are now offering a take-away and drive-thru service - in response to the Corona Virus, we are now offering a service where we can pickup your meals for you and deliver these to your room if you require this facility - please enquire
We look forward to welcoming you to our Retreat over the coming weeks and months which is even more important that we continue to offer our secluded sanctuary during these times, for those that are choosing to self-isolate or simply for those that need a break - immersing yourself in nature and communing in the natural environment has never been so important - fresh air - sunlight - Vitamin D - walking trails - all these are yours at our private and quiet eco-retreat. And during these coming weeks and months we want you to know that we will be continuing to have our hygiene practices and your health as our utmost priority.
As a community, and as a nation, we will get through this crisis together.
xx Francesca - Owner and Founder
#SummerHillsRetreat #ByronBayHinterland #ByronHinterland #ByronBayAccommodation #ByronAccommodation #BangalowAccommodation #ByronBayResorts #ByronBayRetreats #BangalowResort #BangalowRetreat #ByronBaySpaAccommodation #ByronBayLuxuryAccommodation #BangalowSpaAccommodation #BangalowLuxuryAccommodation #Meditation #MeditationByronBay #MeditationByron #Mindfulness #MindfulnessByronBay